This is going to be an ugly thought for a lot of people.
I’m going to start with some obvious questions.
1. Would Vladimir Putin, and Russia, like full access to every last bit of technology from Space X? How about Xi Jinping, and China? Would they like full access to all of Space X’s technology?
2. Would Vladimir Putin, and Russia, like full access to every last shred of Quantum Mechanical technology at NVIDIA, IBM, D-Wave systems, Microsoft, Intel, and all the rest? Would Xi Jinping like that same kind of access?
3. What would happen if the US Military wasn’t there to protect Taiwan? How long would Taiwan exist as an independent nation, free from China, if the US Military wasn’t a threat?
4. What would happen if the US Military wasn’t there to protect Ukraine? Without the US Military threat, how long do you think Putin, and Russia, would let Ukraine exist as a separate nation?
5. If the only threat to Iran was Israel, and the threat of US Military action against Iran wasn’t there, do you think Iran would leave things as they are in the Middle East, or would Iran try to redecorate the Middle East, including removing Israel from existence?
I’ve asked five (5) questions. Only 5 questions. Each of those questions are centered on one topic. The United States Military and its power. Take your time, and answer those questions in your own mind. I don’t want to know your answers. I don’t need to know your answers.
What I will say is:
If I was Vladimir Putin, or Xi Jinping, I’d be doing everything possible to disable the United States Military. To reduce the US Military into a politically splintered, chaotic organization. I’d do everything I could to accomplish this. I’d finance ransomware companies. I’d finance fake news organizations. I’d do anything I could to make the people of the United States want to break up their country. Anything I could to make those people enter into a Civil War with themselves. Anything that removed the presence of the United States Military from the world, and allowed, and enabled, me to do what I want to do.
Without the United States Military, I’d have access to all the semiconductor technology available at places like TSMC, Intel, Qualcomm, AMD, NVIDIA, Apple, and ARM. I’d have unlimited access to every last bit of technology from Space X, Tesla, Blue Origin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, and every other major corporation, and their technology portfolios.
Without the United States Military, I’d have unlimited access to Linux, Windows, MacOS, everybody’s augmented reality research, and developments, Steam’s Virtual Reality technology, everything 5G, everything in every Cell Phone.
I’d love it if the United States Military was not able to stop me from doing anything I wanted to do.
I’ll close with this thought, in the form of another question.
6. If I was Vladimir Putin, or Xi Jinping, would I love the US political divide to become insurmountable? Would I get excited at the very thought of conservative Americans, like Marjorie Taylor Green, speaking of splitting up the United States? Would I sleep soundly at night, with dreams of supermodels sleeping with me, and doing everything I could imagine, knowing that Texas wants to secede from the United States, and become its own nation? Would I get excited at the idea of conservatives in Michigan planning to kidnap, and execute the governor of their state?
I know, if I was Putin, or Xi, I certainly would.