Well. This is something different. Alecia has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Alecia. Of course, I accept this. So, now it’s my turn to follow the rules of the award.
Now, here are seven little details about me.
1. I am, and have been, married for 28 years, and hope she and I figure out how to stay happily married for the rest of our time on this Earth.
2. Both our children have moved out of the house, leaving us with the three cats.
3. I don’t read a lot. It’s not that I don’t want to read, or that I can’t read. For me, reading takes a lot of time. And I never seem to have enough time to read very much.
4. Don’t ask me what want to be when I grow up. I haven’t figured that out yet.
5. I refuse to own a smart phone. For lots of reasons. They break. Lots. Their charging ports wear out too often. You can’t get one without having to buy a monthly data plan. Do you know how much it costs to fix one if it breaks? Geeze.
6. Pizza! Wendy’s Large Vanilla Frosty! White Chocolate! Peanut Butter with Agave Honey stirred in.
7. Don’t be surprised if you ever meet me, if I don’t say much. I mean. I do live on the Autism Spectrum. And talking is rather stressful sometimes.
Lastly, I’m supposed to nominate fifteen (15) bloggers for the award. Here’s the list, in no particular order. Go read their blogs. They’re gifted people, in my view. I’m also certain some of them have already done this, so they won’t have to repeat it.
Sydney Aaliyah Michelle
Tales of a Writer’s Life
The Tsuruoka Files
A Scrapbook for Jenny
A Little Bird Tweets
The Last Krystallos
Minstrels and Heroes
One Word At A Time